Thursday, October 13, 2011
Appcelerator :: Renaming your application
It's not a straightforward process to modify the name of your Titanium application. Here's a workaround that makes the pain go away:
- Copy info.plist from your build/iPhone folder to the project root.
- Edit the string value for CFBundleDisplayName to be the desired title for the app on the device.
- Delete the files (not subfolders) in the build/iPhone folder
4. Re-launch the app in the simulator (forcing a rebuild)
- Check the (regenerated) info.plist file in ‘build/iPhone’ contains the updated CFBundleDisplayName key value.